Friday, January 16, 2004

stuck in my head

let's go back ~ back to the beginning ~ back to when the earth, the sun, the stars all aligned ~ cuz perfect ~ didn't feel so perfect ~ trying to fit a square into a circle was no life ~ i defy

let the rain fall down and wake my dreams ~ let it wash away my sanity ~ cuz i wanna feel the thunder ~ i wanna scream ~ let the rain fall down i'm coming clean ~ i'm coming clean

i'm shedding ~ shedding every color ~ trying to find a pigment of truth beneath my skin ~ cuz different ~ doesn't feel so different ~ and going out is better then always staying in ~ feel the wind

let the rain fall down and wake my dreams ~ let it wash away my sanity ~ cuz i wanna feel the thunder ~ i wanna scream ~ let the rain fall down i'm coming clean ~ i'm coming clean

i'm coming clean ~ let the rain fall ~ let the rain fall ~ i'm coming

let the rain fall down and wake my dreams ~ let it wash away my sanity ~ cuz i wanna feel the thunder ~ i wanna scream ~ let the rain fall down i'm coming clean ~ i'm coming clean

let's go back ~ back to the beginning

~ Hilary Duff "Come Clean"