Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I Committed Murder ~ NSU post # 2

Today's Charlotte Observer contains the article 'I had an abortion' T-shirts cause Carolinas rift. Planned Parenthood has finally realized that they're offending people with their new t-shirts that proudly proclaim "I had an abortion." Wearing one of these shirts is just like saying "I Committed Murder" and it's about time someone complained. The fact that we allow abortion in our country at all--let alone are still arguing about whether or not partial birth abortion should be legal--is just another symptom that's indicating the death pains of the U.S.

Sympton #1 = State Advocated Murder

Psalm 139:13-16 says:
"You (God) made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank You for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous--and how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed."

Abortion is murder, which is why Planned Parenthood hates the fact that those of us who aren't "Pro-Choice" call ourselves "Pro-Life." No matter how they try to defend themselves or deny the truth they know that saying one is Pro-Choice is merely the justification of the death of someone they consider to be an inconvenience. So many people are willing to adopt children because they cannot have any or because they want more but it's expensive and difficult to adopt. Meanwhile Planned Parenthood tries to control the world's population growth and proudly offers t-shirts like this on their website.

If life does not begin at conception when does it begin? When the heart starts beating? When the mother feels movement? If a woman miscarries? God says that our lives are laid out before us before we even live a day: i believe that means before we're even conceived (how many great lives have been cut short before they even truly began?) but what about Partial Birth Abortion? Our Representatives in Congress and Judicial System can't even agree on whether it's acceptable or not.

How low must we sink before we turn back to God?

No comments: