Wednesday, April 13, 2005

As You DisLike It

Last night i was sitting around backstage, waiting to help in the momentary mad rush or changing the two female leads, and it struck me how much it stunk to be where i was and yet i was too tired to care. I had a book to read, music to listen to, and nothing else to do but wait for this and clean up. All i had to do at home was watch some TV, but i didn't care to be there or anywhere else. I'm really trying hard to tread water against the current that threatens to suck me down. I'm not depressed anymore: i'm too busy to be depressed. I'm trying to hold on to hope but i'm sort of too busy to do that anymore, either. The episode with my S.S. teacher really messed me up, but i try not to think of it (though it sometimes enters my dreams). I haven't recovered from daylight savings time change but what's new? I just try to keep hoping and dreaming and somehow get through it all. "Lord i know the only way is through this ~ Lord i know, i need You to help me do this." Gotta go to class.

No comments: