Sunday, January 01, 2006

movie marathon

Last night i watched Sky High (good, but not great), Christmas with the Kranks (very strange to see Tim Allen with Jamie Lee Curtis), and Must Love Dogs (better than i expected). It got me thinking about internet personal ads. I am definitely voluptuous (read: "LARGE breasts") and must love dogs is actually one of my requirements. The third movie was very angsty. I guess i just don't get/understand all the emotional baggage involved (how could i? i've never even dated, let alone been dumped/divorced for a younger woman). I just really want to be with someone quite badly... but i want it to be the one right guy. And somehow i just don't think internet ads is going to cut it. So sad. I wouldn't have the money or know how to write an ad to try.

No comments: