Friday, May 19, 2006

stuck in my head

i'm so tired of being here ~ suppressed by all my childish fears ~ and if you have to leave ~ i wish that you would just leave ~ cause your memory still lingers here ~ and it won't leave me alone

these wounds won't seem to heal ~ this pain is just too real ~ there's just too much that time cannot erase

when i cried You'd wipe away all of my tears ~ when i'd scream You'd fight away all of my fears ~ You've held my hand through all of these years ~ so You still have all of me

You used to captivate me by your resonating light ~ now I'm bound by the life you left behind ~ Your touch it haunts my once pleasant dreams ~ Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me

these wounds won't seem to heal ~ this pain is just too real ~ there's just too much that time cannot erase

when i cry will You wipe away all of my tears ~ when i scream please chase away all of my fears ~ will You hold my hand through all of these years ~ because You still have all of me

i've tried so hard to tell myself You're not gone ~ but though You're still with me ~ i've felt alone oh so long

when i cry You wipe away all of my tears ~ when i scream You fight away all of my fears ~ You've held my hand through all of these years ~ and You still have ~ all of
me
~ adapted from "my Immortal" as sung by Evanescence

No comments: