Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Someday, i will have one of these...

i just stumbled upon this blog which features a stair case that is also a bookcase. What a dream come true, a way to conserve space that is so functional for the bookworm in me. Everyone has got to visit said blog and check out the pictures.

Incidentally, i accidentally rejected a comment today in which someone stated HAPPY ANNIVERSARY (the stinking links are right next to each other and there are little ones bouncing on me). Thanks for the comment, but i couldn't undo the rejection, lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across one of your posts and wanted to throw you some anonymous internet love. I didn't get my first kiss until I was twenty-one, had a really awful and short relationship, and then suddenly met my "imzadi." We've been dating for over a year now and...well, I never thought I'd find him - the One. It's cliche, but love finds you when you're least expecting it. I had all but resigned myself to some sort of celibate spinsterhood. God bless you!

Anonymous said...

I would love to have that functional stair/bookcase in stead of the monstrous waste of space I have now. Hmmm, who could I get to remodel that staircase? Smiles, Mom