Tuesday, April 22, 2008

woohoo!

So i'm folding laundry, hanging up clothes, and discover my old Plugg jeans (which somehow made their way into my suitcase at Christmas, even though they haven't fit right in a long time). i decide, what the hey, i'll try them on and see how much longer it will be before i can wear them. They... fit... almost... perfectly!!! So i run into Megan's room, jumping up and down and cheering, and she looks at me like i'm crazy. i'm wearing a pair of pants that are just like brand new because i gained weight right after i bought them and they fit me better than when i bought them (i really wanted to buy a size larger, but they were out, and i loved them too much not to get them for $15 on sale). Well excuse me, Miss Size 0 when i was Miss Size 12, this is exciting for me. i'm still holding steady at 225, but i'm losing fat and gaining muscle apparently. Now i have something special to wear on my first date with Brad, cuz let's face it, i don't expect to be going to Outback or Macaroni Grill, let alone something fancier. i'm thinking Bowling, a movie, or Mini Golf and the Arcade, lol. Plugging on!

No comments: