Sunday, April 03, 2011

training?

I don't know what to do, i've only been able to gain weight over the past 11+ years, it's very frustrating. But i went running on Friday, starting over with Cto5k Week 1, and rode my bike about 3 miles yesterday, which wasn't especially strenuous (younger siblings came along, so there was a lot of stopping and starting), but i am sore from the running, which didn't go as well as i would have liked.

Trying to lose weight is incredibly frustrating. Training and dieting are both futile, and any time i'm not training...well i pretty much weigh more than i ever have before right now. In fact, it's getting pretty dire. I just wish that i knew what to do about it.

4 comments:

Majka said...

Oh, I know something about loosing weight and yeah, it's VERY frustraiting. I lost 20kg (about 44LBS)and still want to loose next 10 :) I'm crossing my fingers for you! Hope you'll get your target. :)

And sorry for my english, I'm from Poland. ;)

K.N. Senko said...

Yes, i still haven't been able to find anything that seems to help me, unfortunately. Congratulations on your own success! Don't worry, you do better with English than some Americans that i know. xD

Krystle kjb Bailey said...

Losing weight is a struggle!! I swear by Weight Watchers. I am on it now and I have lost 46lbs and still going. I just started blogging but it's about my weight loss journey..tips, recipes, etc.. so feel free to follow me if I can be of any help!!

www.skinny-jeans-dreams.blogspot.com

-Krystle

Tommy S said...

interesting!