Sunday, March 03, 2013

moving on

Exactly ten years ago i posted on my first blog for the first time. Since that day this blog has changed names and appearances more than once. Since that time i have earned my GED, gone to college, fallen in love, nearly gotten married, broken it off, had multiple jobs, completed a triathlon, and graduated from college. I have read books, lived to the beat of various types of music, and been inspired by quotes both witty and profound. Presidents have been elected and re-elected, shows have been brilliant and ran their course or been brilliant and cancelled, and i have reached my third decade. I am no longer a girl. I am training for my second triathlon and looking for ways to improve my life. So an odd decade has ended, a new one is beginning, and this blog shall be no more after ~750 posts (some entries have been deleted, others never posted).

Assuming that you are still interested in reading about little old me...you can read about my further wanderings at my new blog KristiNike. Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep writing...it gives me hope that someday somebody will read my blog...lol

Ahmed Mujtaba said...

ooh you have described so much in so little :D reading bloigs always so inspiring..!! keep writing :)