Monday, March 03, 2003

Hi! I've just discovered the world of blogging and decided to create my own site. Which isn't to say that i've never seen other people's blog sites... far from it. I had heard the word before, and visited many such sites; i just didn't know what the word "blog" meant.

For a while now i've been at a loss as to how to bring my webpage into the new millenium. I've messed around with formats, with entirely new pages, tried to find new content, but nothing ever seemed to click. And then i found this... maybe this is what i've needed.

You see, i find myself uncertain as i am slowly developing into a young woman. Why would anyone want to hear what i have to say? But then again, why shouldn't anyone want to hear what i have to say? That's why i started on fire (indeed, my entire star in void webpage) in the first place, isn't it? To change to world around me. Which isn't to say that anyone has to read what i write, or that what i write will change anyone, but i am a writer. There's something within me that must write or die.

Maybe blogging is the answer to the lingering question that i've had the past few months: how do i share my art with the world? I'll blog. Maybe this will become a bigger success than Fire Angel's Star in Void page, maybe i won't be posting anything here outside of the week, but it's a start. Welcome to my new site.

No comments: