Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Argh!!!

Well i have some news. I am now in Colorado and had a safe move. I've been enjoying not having a job but not enjoying not having any money. And i've started classes and enjoyed them for the most part (of course we haven't actually done anything yet).

But sometimes it seems like there's been one problem after another. I had trouble finding my ACT results (my mother had them it turns out) and when i took them in the power was out. My financial aid still hasn't come through because FAFSA neglected to update my application a month ago and the college just barely got my info today. I had to wait until Orientation to register (because of the aforementioned problems i had to attend the last one) so i didn't get the classes i wanted (though i will admit that i think i'm going to enjoy most of my classes). And the colleges website that supposedly allows me to save documents online so i can access them at other computers deleted my half finished essay that i wasn't enjoying writing in the first place. Of course i couldn't seem to write it but am having no trouble whatsoever writing here...

I have been so exhausted. I've been having trouble sleeping. My body wants to sleep til like nine but my subconscious doesn't even let me sleep right because i'm afraid i'll oversleep even though i don't have classes until 11 at the earliest (even later some days). It was the same in high school: one of my worst nightmares is showing up for class late and naked (topless at least) yet no one notices. Not a pleasant dream but (it once was) a recurring one; luckily i haven't had that one again (yet).

Another school day tomorrow. I can't believe how nervous i've been about starting school again. Nothing really bad (not like HGBC-North auditions), but it's there none the less. Let's see if i can get some sleep now... i need it.

No comments: