Monday, August 02, 2004

Has it really been so long since i've posted here?

Well as you can see i have been updating the looks of all my blog*spots (save RePlay Alias: i'm rather partial to the way it looks already) and have also changed the time of my posts to be concurrent to Mountain Standard Time. The old designs for my blogs were looking a bit... well, old. And i'm moving back to Colorado to attend college so i thought i should prepare here as well as in RL. You see i was planning to attend CPCC here but they say that i don't have valid proof of being an In-State Resident. So i'm going to go to college in Colorado where my parents live and will automatically be considered an In-State Resident as i'm still their Dependent (according to the government; i actually haven't lived with them for almost two years) until i turn 23 this December.

So that's about all that's happening with me. Pretty boring huh? I'm looking forward to college... and seeing my family again. It's been a long time. Please pray for a safe trip for me as i'm leaving next Sunday and probably won't get home until Tuesday.

No comments: