Thursday, November 04, 2004

essay 2 is finally up ~ NSU post #22

This essay was more difficult for me to write. I was trying to talk about Nature as a place of belonging and the few places i feel like i belong: my grandparents' home near Yuma was one and the desert is another in a way. I don't really like the way this essay came out.

I have yet to hear what grade i got on my fourth essay. As i got A's on my first three i'd be very surprised not to get an A for the essay and the class. Still, i may have irritated my teacher even more.

The class seems so far away now. I've recently been deciding what to take next semester. I plan to take the next English class and am having trouble deciding which teacher to take it from: the one that was recommended to me is going to want me to read lots of Hemmingway which i'm not sure i'd enjoy. It's also an extra book. I'm sure i'll figure it out soon but i still won't be able to register until December 11th.

After that i need to start thinking about applying for other colleges. Do i still want to go to Biola? It's a bit overwhelming as i still haven't found a job. I'm not sure what i want to do anymore. Lately all i've wanted to do is write and i haven't had the time.

No comments: