Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Lumos Nox blog ends ~ NSU post #21

Just the blog... It just didn't seem to have much purpose anymore: it was really only a quick way to find fulfillment supporting the series and never really what i wanted in the first place. All of its content was regurgitated from other sites such as J.K.Rowling.com, The Leaky Cauldron, and MuggleNet. I'd much rather be focusing on the real Lumos Nox right now.

Over the past few weeks in particular i've felt very strongly that someone (me?) needs to stand up and start fighting for Rowling. So many Christians are ignorant about and against the content of the Harry Potter series and it drives me insane. Apathy is something that i'm going to have to write about in more detail here soon: meanwhile i'm working on Lumos Nox whenever i get the chance but Freeservers won't let me update my page right now! But i'm definitely not shutting up about Harry Potter; in fact, i fully intend to be more vocal about it in the future. I may even start a separate site!

No comments: