Wednesday, October 13, 2004

i hate to say this but... ~ NSU post #12

...i don't think that i'll ever make a good political news analyst. One of the careers i've considered in the back of my mind is "Radio Talk Show Host" and i just don't think i have enough brilliant thoughts to fill two to three hours worth of air time. I'm not addicted to my voice; i like to talk only if i actually have something to say. But i'm not gifted at analyzing news stories and pointing out the lies of politicians and reporters. I'll listen to Rush and Sean for a few hours a day (tops) and be on news overload. I don't think i could handle reading several newspapers, internet articles, and appropriately themed books each week in order to be adequately prepared for each day's program. As one can see i don't have the time or content to even fill this blog. I usually want to write something but just can't get anything out that anyone would want to read anyway.

...i wish Kerry would shut up. I know, i know, i'm a proponent of free speech and certainly don't want anyone telling me to shut up but i feel so badly for him. He makes such a fool of himself that it's embarrassing. He contradicts himself in the same breath. He personifies the very individual that he himself describes as being unworthy of serving as president. And every time i turn on Rush and Sean i hear more and more lies that he's repeatedly telling the public and it pisses me off (excuse my french). He's an ugly buffoon at best and a horrible threat at worst. Like when he went to a Democratic pro-gun rally and waved around the very type of gun that he was criticizing Bush for letting the ban run out on (like Bush controls such legislation). Plus he wants bigger government than Bush even (Bush is very "big gov" for a Republican) and says it's name calling when Bush characterizes him as a liberal. Uh, correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't you running on the Democratic ticket? Democrats are liberals; i'm certainly not going to be offended when someone calls me a conservative. Show some backbone (oh, i'm sorry: i forgot you didn't have one)!

...i am so ready for this election to be over but i'm terrified that Kerry's going to win it. I keep praying that Bush will win by a landslide (please let him get CA, please) so the Democrats won't send in the lawyers and debate about it in court like last time... my classmates are still saying that Bush wasn't legally elected even though every single independent recount that was ever done proves that Bush won in Florida and Gore had already seceded anyway (making it a moot point).

... i still want Kerry to lose even though it means Hilary Rodham Clinton will probably be running in 2008. I so want Condoleezza Rice to run against her and kick her... you get the idea.

No comments: