Thursday, October 14, 2004

Christian Freaks ~ NSU post #15

I used to be the creator and moderator of a Yahoo group named Christian Freaks. I originally started it because i wanted to cling to my fandom of Dark Angel and build a support group with other Christians of like faith. The group never took off. I often found myself talking to myself.

I would still like to be the member of a message group or message board where i can be challenged in my faith as well as encouraged. I haven't been able to find a group where i click and where i seem to be on the same page as the other Christians. For instance the group must be pro-Harry Potter and that seems to be a high order for most Christian groups. If there is anyone who knows of such a group that i could join or would be interested in joining such a group (if i started one again) please e-mail me at luinel_anduril@yahoo.com.

No comments: