Thursday, October 07, 2004

Well i guess an update is in order. I have been very busy with school and have enjoyed my classes for the most part though i didn't get in all the ones i wanted to. Astronomy and Math have been disappointingly easy. English Composition has been boring and draining (it's an accelerated night class: i'm so glad i only have one more week). Mass Media and Women's Chorus have been surprisingly interesting. U.S. History is boring but informative. Guitar is a challenge.

I didn't get to attend American Idol auditions as i had hoped. I was able to get a student loan but haven't been able to find a job yet. I'm hoping to find a night job now that my night class is ending. I was sleeping better until i caught a cold that has taken me a while to shake. Spiritually i've felt drained, unplugged, and distressingly emotionless. I'm overwhelmed by the election and worried about the future. It's been hard to keep hoping but i'm endeavoring to continue to trust God. But Satan has been attacking me and i'm afraid that i'm not strong enough to stand up to him anymore. Still i'm trusting God no matter how foolish that makes me. I hope my life continues to look up as the year progresses.

No comments: