Thursday, October 14, 2004

Sorry to change the title on you again so soon, but things have been looking up, and i just felt like flicker was a little too... easy to blow out. Things in my spiritual life have been looking up. I've started reading my Bible daily again and it's really helped. I think i've also finally gotten over feeling sorry for myself.

I don't want anyone to mix up the title of this blog with my flicker area at my Harry Potter page. See, in regards to HP i feel like there's already a light that won't go out despite the fact that there's a stiff wind blowing, trying to get it to go out. It's also a play off of swish and flick of course. But here: i think my heart may be starting to spark again. I still have a long way to go before my heart will be back together again, but i'm not going to go out: eventually i'm going to start to glow. Right now i'll call this page spark though.

No comments: