Thursday, December 09, 2004

campaign #1 - Lumos Nox ~ NSU post #25

I feel very passionately about Harry Potter. The way the series and its author has been slandered by Christians seems to me a travesty and i've gotten tired of biting my tongue about it. So i've slowly began expanding Lumos Nox, my Harry Potter fansite. I was on a role for a while: i was even writing some fanfic again (okay, it was only a little, but it is progress). But the passion that was in me for a little while is starting to drain out again. Still, i will persevere; my work on Christian HP commentary/apologia is just beginning.

Today i'm finally posting my newest article the Onion Layer by Layer. I totally forgot that i had written it because i put off posting it: i thought it might be a little too harsh. After watching last night's Wife Swap i think that this article is entirely called for, even sedate. I hope you all enjoy reading it.

No comments: