Saturday, May 26, 2007

stuck in my head

maybe i've been the problem ~ maybe i'm the one to blame ~ but even when i turn it off and blame myself ~ the outcome feels the same ~ i've been thinking maybe i've been partly cloudy ~ maybe i'm the chance of rain ~ and maybe i'm overcast and maybe all my luck's washed down the drain

i've been thinking 'bout everyone ~ everyone, you look so lonely ~ but when i look at the stars ~ when i look at the stars ~ when i look at the stars i see someone else ~ when i look at the stars ~ the stars ~ i feel like myself

stars looking at a planet watching entropy and pain ~ and maybe start to wonder how the chaos in our lives could pass as sane ~ i've been thinking of the meaning of resistance ~ of a world beyond my own ~ and suddenly the infinite and penitent ~ began to look like home

i've been thinking 'bout everyone ~ everyone, you look so empty ~ but when i look at the stars ~ when i look at the stars ~ when i look at the stars i see someone else ~ when i look at the stars ~ the stars ~ i feel like myself
~ 12 Stones' "Stars" from Nothing is Sound

No comments: