Monday, November 17, 2003

It's been soooo long since i posted here and i've been soooo busy. Many nights and weekends i have something that i want to say here but it just doesn't feel right by Monday or i forget to post entirely. It's one of the downsides to not being able to get online at "home." So i haven't forgotten to post anything here: i just haven't had the chance and/or known what to say. I still don't know what to say right now.

I had a really, really hard weekend (but did get to visit my sister!).
I actually enjoyed my job today (most days i don't).
My Sunday school teacher quit to work in another ministry, but i still go to his Bible study on Mondays (tonight).
My computer is still down but i should have it up and running again soon (then there will be updates!).

I heard Matchbox Twenty's song "Unwell" on the radio Saturday and the lyrics just seemed to be talking about me. I guess it's just another song to make a background for: except i can't make a background right now, so i'm going to put the lyrics up instead (which is funny because last time i looked up the lyrics i found someone else's blogspot with them up (: ). Well, here we go...

all day staring at the ceiling ~ making friends with shadows on my wall ~ all night hearing voices telling me that I should get some sleep because tomorrow might be good for something ~ hold on ~ feeling like i'm headed for a breakdown and i don't know why

i'm not crazy, i'm just a little unwell ~ i know right now you can't tell ~ but stay awhile and maybe then you'll see a different side of me ~ i'm not crazy, i'm just a little impaired ~ i know right now you don't care ~ but soon enough you're gonna think of me and how i used to be...me

i'm talking to myself in public ~ dodging glances on the train ~ and I know, I know they've all been talking about me ~ i can hear them whisper and it makes me think there must be something wrong with me ~ out of all the hours thinking ~ somehow I've lost my mind

but i'm not crazy, i'm just a little unwell ~ i know right now you can't tell ~ but stay awhile and maybe then you'll see a different side of me ~ i'm not crazy, i'm just a little impaired ~ i know right now you don't care ~ but soon enough you're gonna think of me ~ and how i used to be

i've been talking in my sleep ~ pretty soon they'll come to get me ~ yeah, they're taking me away

i'm not crazy, i'm just a little unwell ~ i know right now you can't tell ~ but stay awhile and maybe then you'll see a different side of me ~ i'm not crazy, i'm just a little impaired ~ i know right now you don't care ~ but soon enough you're gonna think of me and how I used to be

No comments: