Friday, November 21, 2003

Well, my sis (Megan), her husband (Andrew), and her dog (Moby) came to visit last night and we got to see the Two Towers Special Extended Edition! I was supposed to go to the NCFellowship moot to watch it this weekend but my ride had to cancel at the last minute, so i thought i wasn't going to get to see it until right before my first viewing of Return of the King on Trilogy Tuesday. (: I was praying that i'd get to see it this weekend, and lo and behold Megan suggests out of the blue that we go rent it! It was totally a God-thing. We split the cost and stayed up until 1:30 a.m. but it was definitely worth it. I like a lot of the stuff that got cut out (and is now back in) but am still digesting it: i'm not sure whether i prefer the theatrical version or the S.E.E. yet... Time will tell.

Well, that's about it: hope everyone has a great weekend (myself included)!

No comments: