Wednesday, March 24, 2004

I hate waiting. I'm a very passionate and very impatient person by nature. I don't want to have to work too long at something, i want instant results. That's why, though i am a hard worker, i finish everything as fast as possible and then sit back until it's time for my next task. But my life the past few years has been one monstrous task that is taking forever. It requires me to wait: that's what i get for telling God that i don't want patience! (;

So that's part of the reason why things have been so hard for me. God's trying to develop my patience and my faith and it's hard work! It may be the hardest thing He ever asks me to do. I'm tired, i'm frustrated, i'm broken, i've been humbled. I hope that i am moldable in the Master's hand. God's not through with me yet (at least, i hope He isn't!!! (8 ). I just wish he would hurry up... (;

No comments: