Wednesday, December 14, 2005

what i'm knitting ~ a white undercap to accompany the hat i just crocheted (yes, crocheted!)
what i'm crocheting ~ a suede ivory newsboy cap from Knit1
what i'm listening to ~ just finished Eldest by Christopher Paolini (i knew that Murtagh is Eragon's brother and the twins were traitors... now if only Aria would get her act together and let herself be with Eragon)

Today i had my last two finals. I froze during my monologue. I got up there, started, and then my mind went blank. It took me a few seconds to remember what the next line was. For what seemed like an eternity i had no idea what to say next. And then it came to me and i plowed on. It was over so fast! But i know that the monologue was two minutes flat. I have it on good authority that i only paused for a few moments, but it felt like an eternity. I got a B. Cowden wrote that i am my own worst enemy and that i really connected with this character. So i'll get a B in the class i'm pretty sure.

The Spanish final was very different than i expected. Our teacher wrote the test from scratch it seems and it required a lot more sentence writing than i anticipated. I thought we'd have to show more of what we've been learning lately but it blended the whole semester together rather nicely. I'm pretty sure i'll be getting an A in that class.

Tomorrow i start working full time. It's such a relief to not have school hanging over my head anymore. Tonight i made tamales for Christmas. I think i'm going to really enjoy my break. Now if i could only finalize my schedule for next semester...

No comments: