Wednesday, July 26, 2006

news near, news far

On Monday i found out (when i got to work) that my schedule had been changed to Tuesday-Saturday, which equals 50 hours of work, not including paperwork. Unless i get one day off i will be working an excess of 55 hours. Super big final paycheck, but i was planning on going camping this weekend! i normally work Monday through Thursday and when Mike asked me how many days i wanted to work this week i said three and he acted like that is what i'd get. So now instead of having a six day vacation i'm going to have a four day vacation, will probably be getting my check three days late again, and i am going to be sooooo broke. i have to pay Mom for plane tickets to Savannah in October, a hotel room for Women of Faith, and i wanted to bond my car! But i just had to get into an accident a month ago and the guy who hit me just had to have $100 or he said he'd take me to small claims court. ): So as usual things are messed up.

But on Monday i did get to hear a caller on the Sean Hannity show who lives in Israel. He said that bombs are landing near people, between Synagogues, etc., but not exploding, and people are giving God all the glory. i wish i could find a transcript because the call was powerful, filled with God. But it immediately turned my mind to the End Times and the Tribulation period. i've always expected the rapture and subsequent Tribulation to happen within my lifetime, but after these new events i've had to ask myself just how soon? There are a lot of things about the Tribulation that i've forgotten or never understood. So i'm trying to do research but it's slow going. But my thoughts are heavy on this and my prayers are with those in Israel.

No comments: