Wednesday, July 26, 2006

stuck in my head

red was the sky ~ in the flame burned alight ~ calling me to Your side ~ and require all of me

blue like the sea ~ tears have flown so deep through me ~ sweet release ~ precious peace ~ You have seen all of me

love of my life carry me to Your light ~ every breath that i breathe ~ all of me

time leading on ~ through the storm raging strong ~ say i am weak but You heal and You shield ~ all of me ~ yes You did

light of my life carry me to your light ~ every breath that i breathe ~ all of me

snow falling by ~ tumbling down soft and white ~ it's so clear such a sweet rhapsody ~ all of me

said You wanted all of me ~ help me ~ give all ~ all of me ~ gave me all of me ~ all of me ~ all of me

Bebe Winans All of Me (from My Utmost for His Highest: The Covenant)

No comments: