Saturday, December 30, 2006

re: pathetic vomit

Something happened at work to set me off; i still don't know what to do about it. Things have been hard with my grandparents, especially since Grandma's heart attack. i don't know how to deal with it all right now. i want to get my own place once they go into assisted living (which could be within a matter of months) but i don't want to get someplace too expensive and i'm hesitant to have roommates. i wish my life was in a better place, a farther place, because i feel like i have been held back my entire life. i'm tired of having baggage and want healing and guidance from God so very badly. i really do not know what to do... and i know that i have said that a million times but it's still true. It turns out that it's kinda become my mantra in life. Maybe mantra isn't the right word. My sister Katie (who is reading over my shoulder) says it's a motif, the repeating notes in a song. Guess that fits better...

No comments: