Sunday, August 13, 2006

update

So sorry, i meant to write days ago. The day after my last post i discovered that what i needed to do was a title bond through an insurance company. No one in town would do it for me because i am not a client, so i called my auto insurance and am using the company they are associated with. The bond cost $100, a lot more than the lady at the DMV told me it would and twice as much as i was expecting to pay. It hasn’t cleared my account yet, but i they told me that it should arrive within 5-10 days. It’s my understanding that after that i can register my car and put plates on it. After a few more things to fix it up i should be able to start driving it every day for work! i’m really excited as i think my car will be better for my job (better gas mileage, etc.)... it will be nice to have my own car again after two years! i’ve grown tired of driving my parents’ Tracker even if i will miss driving shift.

No comments: