Wednesday, June 27, 2007

feeling rich... for a couple of weeks yet

So i finally got my money back from Full Sail, the day after receiving an insulting financial aid offer (only a month or two late). This week i am working sixty hours and also putting on my timecard the six and a half extra hours of overtime that didn't make it on my timecard last week. i had my teeth cleaned yesterday, will go in again for something to be done to the root that never fell out all the way (that tooth was pulled nine years ago). i also made an appointment for my wisdom teeth removal; they require a third of the money up front (ouch), i may look into their competitor today. i just want this over with.

In other news, my hopes for a puppy were dashed as Andrew doesn't want an indoor dog, but i bought a longboard online for about half the price that it costs at Traz (the local skate/snowboard shop). i want to start running a bit, too, which may be a pipe dream, but i want to eventually take up Parkour.

what i'm knitting ~ done with another part of Katie's Christmas gift, now to make it a pair; next i'll work on the next part of Sammy's gift (i found a pattern)
what i'm listening to ~ my iPod
what i'm reading ~ just finished Sorcerer's Stone, Chamber of Secrets is up next
what i'm watching ~ the next disc for Quantum Leap Season Two and Grey's Anatomy Season Two should arrive in my mailbox later today, Wallace and Gromit were good to me the day before yesterday

No comments: