Thursday, June 21, 2007

stuck in my head

no one told me the right way to go about this ~ so i'll figure it out for myself ~ cuze how much is too much to give you ~ well i may never know so i'll just give until there's nothing else

yeah i'll give give give ~ until there's nothing else ~ give my all ~ until it all runs out ~ give give ~ and i'll have no regrets ~ i'll give until there's nothing left ~ i'll give

no one told me how bad i need you ~ but i somehow arrived at that conclusion all by myself ~ and i want all you have to offer ~ so i'll offer myself and i'll just give until there's nothing else

and i'll give give give ~ until there's nothing else ~ give my all ~ until it all runs out ~ give give ~ and i'll have no regrets ~ i'll give until there's nothing left ~ i'll give

sometimes it seems like all i ever do ~ is ask for things until i ask too much of you ~ but that is not the way that i want to live ~ i need to change ~ yeah something's gotta give

yeah something's got to give give give ~ until there's nothing else ~ give my all ~ until it all runs out ~ give give ~ and i'll have no regrets ~ i'll give until there's nothing left ~ i'll give
~ Give by Relient K from Five Score and Seven Years Ago

No comments: