Monday, October 13, 2008

Cto5k W4D1

i started week 4 today, ran all of the intervals very, very slowly (hit it like you mean it!), with the exception of the 10-15s when i was crossing a cattleguard and having a drink of water and crossing the road during my last interval. In fact i was running against the wind my entire last interval. i am very down today, even though i woke up in a good mood, because for some reason when i ask for support in the support area i instead get rudeness and a failure to read. Yeah, happens on WoW, too, people insist on being rude when a lot of it could be avoided if they would 1) actually read what i said, 2) check their bad attitude and rude comments at the door, and 3) not apply something that doesn't apply to me to me. Sometimes i wonder why i even try to be nice to people, have a social life, etc., when i only end up getting hurt worse. Of course, none of you want to hear about this here: i only meant to say that my run today went fine.

No comments: