Friday, January 30, 2009

Cto5k W5D3 complete again

So... meant to post last night but was just too busy. Yesterday the sun was shining and the weather was a bit warmer (Weather.com says 39 was the high), so i decided to run on the track at Stocker Stadium. Day 3's run was 20 minutes solid, which i completed except pausing for water on 3 out of 7 laps. About halfway through i got hot enough to take off my sweatshirt. i really need to put a hat and sunglasses in the car, because the sun in my face was hot and annoying. At the beginning of my run it was hard not to take off sprinting, midway through i was thirsty and had to push myself, but at the end i felt like i could have kept going. i'm sore worse than i have been in a long time, though... not that it's horribly unbearable, it's just annoying. My calves and hips are tight, i can feel my abs, my back is still a bit sensitive from Saturday (but better overall), and my wrists and left pinky are sore from knitting so much. lol

No comments: