Tuesday, March 03, 2009

first paper back finally

This semester is a bit different in that i am only writing rough drafts thus far in Creative Writing and only got my first response paper back in US Lit today. i got an A-; i cannot post the paper right now because my only copy is saved on the my computer and it won't boot. i think i may have finally figured out a way to fix the problem, but until i can there's no way for me to boot my computer. i think it's time for me to start saving for a new computer but that is probably going to take me a while. i really need to be able to use my computer for school.

In other news, i'm really sore from my run yesterday. i'm not used to running on hilly pavement and gravel, the track at Stocker Stadium has definitely made me soft. i'm not running often enough, but i get so tired and feel so bleh so often. i've had a headache on and off for the past week, i think my allergies are acting up already, but i'm not sure what to take for them. i had really weird dreams last night, Brad was running half naked around a house that was a mix of Megan's and Bard House and i had just had a baby boy who was huge, already wearing glasses, and talking. Incidentally, had we actually had sex and i had gotten pregnant, i would probably be due very soon. i have no idea where the dream came from really, other than pain.

i can hardly wait until spring break (next week) when i'll finally be able to actually sleep as long as my body wants to. The house will be quiet, i have homework to catch up on, the bad thing is that Daylight Savings will be starting (stupid lying Congress, wasting energy by failing to repeal stupid laws).

i meant to say something else, but i can't remember what it was... hoping to finish Cto5k W7 tomorrow though.

No comments: