Friday, March 20, 2009

i've been thinking

It's not really fair of me to try to label Brad's feelings when he isn't capable of or chooses not to express them to me. Unfortunately, he is the only boyfriend i've ever had, and our relationship was not exactly a conventional one. i lack the experience to handle the complexities of our interactions in a wise manner. It really puts me at a disadvantage when someone who is five years younger than me has more relationship experience than i have yet still chooses to act like a child. Still, it is not as if i am completely innocent in the matter, seeing how i threw myself at him when he was sending exponential signals that he wasn't even really interested.

This is why all i have ever wanted is to have a relationship with one man that is the right man for me, marry him, and not have to waste my time on the dating game. i don't believe in the war of the sexes and will never be able to do well at it had i wanted to participate in the first place.

No comments: