Tuesday, May 17, 2005

knitting

Well this afternoon i was surfing the net looking for knitting sites and knitting yahoo groups. It's an exhaustive process. I have so many dreams for knitting in the (hopefully near) future. It's been hard because i don't have the money for yarn or the time to knit as much as i'd like, though i have been knitting more of late. I wish i had a digital camera so i could put pics up and show everyone! My current projects are thus:

an afghan composed of knitted blocks for my mother (almost completed)
a Harry Potter scarf (like in the first two movies, only using homespun) w/matching convertible mittens (barely begun, but should be able to get done by November, if not July!)
a pink and white sweater for Alice Claire (just beginning, but looks great)
a pair of purple armwarmers to match my scarf and flapper hat that i finished a couple of months ago
a sweater for Abby: white with pastel colors flecked throughout (almost complete)

I think that's about it. I'd also like to knit a PoA Hogwart's scarf that's true to the films and some more armwarmers. As it is, budgetary constraints hold me back. Of course, once i find a job none of these things will be an issues... except then i'll probably have trouble finding the time to complete my projects!

No comments: