Thursday, September 08, 2005

more of same

I think i heard that it's day eleven in the aftermath of Katrina. Apparently there's an article in the Washington Post with new evidence that the levy in New Orleans wasn't being improved upon or upkept, that no money was going to it, and there was (as a result) no way Bush or anyone else could have "diverted funds" away from the project anytime recently.

I am sick of trusting the TV news media and papers for my news, which is why i hardly watch it anymore. Most of the time they don't cover the truth they just spin it the way they want it to be perceived. They obviously had it in for the prez from the beginning of coverage, Democrats are demonstrating, and now it turns out their argument doesn't hold water (lol). Why did they have to politicize it in the first place?

The radio is my largest news source now. I wish i could find some good news blogs.

No comments: