Friday, September 02, 2005

stuck in my head

here i am ~ in a river of questions ~ can i pour my heart out to a listening ear? ~ i see this life ~ its valleys and mountains ~ and i think of all the roads that brought me here ~ oh that brought me here

i've questioned my reasons ~ the life i'm living ~ i've questioned my ability ~ to judge wrong from right ~ i've questioned all the things ~ that i've ever called certain ~ my race, my religion ~ my country, my mind

but the one thing i don't question is You ~ You really love me like You say you do ~ yeah the one thing I don't question is You ~ You really love me like you say You do ~ hold me ~ hold me ~ so hold me

well i've questioned my significance ~ meaning and relevance ~ does the work i'm doing really matter at all? ~ well i've questioned my friendships ~ alliance, dependence ~ who will still be here when I fall?

but the one thing i don't question is You ~ You really love me like You say you do ~ yeah the one thing I don't question is You ~ You really love me like you say You do ~ hold me ~ hold me ~ so hold me

only One thing doesn't change ~ only One thing stays the same ~ all i know at the end of the day ~ is your love remains


Paul Colman ~ The One Thing

No comments: