Wednesday, June 01, 2005

clothes

what i'm sewing ~ charcoal grey tunic with lace-up sleeves

Yes, i am actually doing some sewing today. I'm really dreaming about sewing the jacket/cloak that Harry wears in Goblet of Fire for the second task and poster. I'll post some photos later. Right now i'm working on something different though. Hopefully i'll be posting pics of it soon, too.

I've been browsing the Hot Topic website the past couple of days and adding to my wishlist. There is an awesome pair of pants that i tried on last time i was at the mall that cost $42. The funny thing is, i've realized that for some styles it would be cheaper to go buy something similar at a Military Surplus and modify it myself to look cool. So now i'm looking at military surplus websites, too. Fun, huh?

No comments: