Thursday, June 09, 2005

Stuck-up and Stereotyped

That's what i'd call Pride and Prejudice if i wrote a screenplay set now. I really enjoyed the book and might actually try doing that someday.

My mother has been flipping out lately because there was Harry Potter stuff on her computer (mine) and i installed Firefox. It really hurts me that she trusts people who she's never met and who are lying to her over me (her daughter who's telling the truth) when forming her opinion on HP and other topics. She's been really stressed out lately and driving me bonkers. I won't be able to use her computer anymore. I'm taking all my files off and going to try using my own (yeah: that's gonna work!). Hopefully i'll be getting a new computer soon. I don't want to give up on this blog and my webpage, so i'm still fighting!

No comments: