Wednesday, June 15, 2005

politics

I've been thinking a lot lately about which party i should belong to. I was raised Republican and am behind George W. Bush even though i don't always agree with him. But i'm already thinking about the future. Next election i want a president who will fight for the kind of things i believe in and i don't really care what party he's in. I've taken two Libertarian quizzes (to discover what party you belong in) that firmly place me in the Libertarian party but i'm not convinced. I also think their mascot--Lady Liberty and the Liberty Penguin--are overused and corny respectively. But my political beliefs are changing and i'm not sure the Republicans are doing what they're promising or what needs to be done. I'm still thinking and praying about what to do. I'm also wondering what "Authoritarian" and "Statist" means as i've never heard of either before taking the quizzes. Click on the links below to take the quizzes yourself:


The Enhanced-Precision Political Quiz



World's Smallest Political Quiz

No comments: