Sunday, June 05, 2005

oh, yeah

I finished crocheting those wristwarmers this weekend. I thought the first one looked good by the time i was done with it, but by the time i was halfway through the second i could tell i was doing a lot better and the first one wasn't that great. My tension has improved a lot already. I was thinking about converting them into a knitting pattern but now i'm not so sure. It would be easy to do but they're not that heavy duty. I wore one two nights and the other one night and they're both already getting stretched out. It doesn't help that i just used some cheap yarn that i had on hand, either. I'm never buying that brand again. I got several requests from the kids for me to make them a pair: i'm not so sure i want to. It's quick and easy but they'll mess them up in no time flat. My next crochet project will probably be a tankini top. I don't know how well it will turn out but i'm going to try it.

No comments: