Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cto5k W1D6

I was really dragging on Thursday, idky. Friday i was going to try for an evening run, but had forgotten something I had scheduled so it didn't work out. So i ran this morning instead, a day late, and it was quite a challenge. Yesterday i was so busy that i didn't eat enough, today my back and side were a little tight (i hurt my lower right back almost two years ago now and while it has healed tremendously it still bothers me from time to time, but it hasn't been this bad in months). My first two intervals were fine, my breathing had improved, but then during my walk i got a cramp that wasn't paralyzing, but it was down my entire side, and i couldn't stretch or massage it out. i tried speed walking for my next two intervals and it finally stopped. i ran the next four intervals, but i really had to push myself. So i guess i'm going to do week 2 next week but i really didn't feel like i had a strong finish this week.

No comments: