Friday, April 17, 2009

Tri Training W3D4 / Cto5k W9D2

St. Mary's Life Center has lousy Elliptical Trainers!!! They still have the old Reebok ones from about 9 years ago, and after 20 minutes on one the backs of my ankles and my arches were killing me. i tried to finish my workout on the CardioFit machine, but it wasn't much better: if my feet were forward it would dump me all the way forward in my shoes, hurting my toes, and the machine creates way too much bounce, which was awkward. It was extremely hard to find a comfortable pace and i couldn't go backward on either machine. i had intended to lift weights (for arms, shoulders, and chest), but after a horrible 40 min. cardio workout i'd had enough. The stupid scale said that i've gained weight, too, but it's so old and has been moved so many times that i don't trust it. i hope my experience on the bikes will be better, because did not have a good time today.

No comments: