Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tri Training W9D2

In some ways, this workout was better than Sunday's; in some ways it was worse. i got to my usual turnaround point, and my heart started pounding in my chest. i think i might have been hyperventilating, which is a new experience for me. i had to sit down for a couple of minutes and thought that i was going to hurl. Once again, i only rode half as far as the workout called for, partially because of time constraints, partially because i didn't have the energy.

Right now i don't have as much energy as i'd like: i think my diet is the culprit. Unfortunately my training has kind of fallen by the wayside since finals, and i really need to focus over the next two weeks. i may get some Clif Bars or Gels to have right before a workout, because this is ridiculous, i really feel that i should be doing better than this at this point in my training, seeing how it wasn't really a problem in the weeks leading up to finals.

My hands' propensity to fall asleep is also worrisome, i think i'm just going to have to break down and buy some gloves.

No comments: