Monday, October 24, 2005

happy photos

The cell phone i have i chose on a whim. I didn't go intending to get one with a camera phone, but that's what i got. I just had two phones to choose from that were virtually the same price and one had a camera while the other didn't. I am so glad. I take photos of the randomest things. I wish i could take more photos but the simple truth is that the camera on my cell phone stinks. Everything is blurry and there isn't enough light. My profile image is probably the best photo i've taken with my cell and it's heavily doctored (i'm good at using Photoshop, so sue me!).

Anyways, i just found two blogs that don't have much content except for lots and lots of pics of happy people. I wish i could join them in a way because they all look like they're having a blast. Here are the links:

Swirls of Thought

God, Hot Wings, and Dr. Pepper

a pathological doodler's blog

No comments: