Monday, October 10, 2005

Me gusta el frio.

what i'm knitting ~ GoF scarf still (second set of trapped bars completed)
what i'm listening to ~ Eragon (read by someone who does a dreadful Saphira) and The Magicians Nephew read by Kenneth Branagh
what i'm reading ~ reviewing for my Spanish midterm

I am a bit under the weather. It could be a lot worse. It's just a cold with congestion, sneezing, and barely any coughing or sore throat. No fever. I'm tired. But the thing is, Women's Chorus performs on Thursday. How's that for timing?

I had a good weekend though. I'm doing some sewing and fixing up my room to a livable condition. It's finally starting to get cold out! There's snow on the Mesa and i saw Orion the other night for the first time this fall. Thanksgiving and Christmas will be upon us before we know it.

No comments: