Friday, October 07, 2005

interview and Godspell

what i'm knitting ~ PoA Gryffindor scarf
what i'm listening to ~ just finished the Grim Grotto as read by Tim Curry
what i'm reading ~ Proof by David Auburn
what i'm writing ~ um... simple sentences in Spanish

It was a long day. I went to an interview at Chick-fil-A that went reasonably well. It didn't seem to go any better or worse than any other interview but they left a message on my phone when i couldn't answer it. I'm a bit torn about whether or not i want to work there; the plan was to work at Powderhorn but maybe gas will cost too much. Anyways, i have bad memories of the day that i turned in the application. Perhaps they want to schedule another interview? But i don't want to get optimistic as i'm unsure if i want another job at the moment (though some more money would be appreciated).

I ushered at Godspell tonight and as such am exhausted. Chris Coon is incredible. I mean, the whole musical was extremely well acted, but he just blew me away. He's a sophomore like me but he was in like five shows last year. I was a dresser for one show and that's it. I got tons of compliments on my hair tonight. Some people from As You Like It noticed even! I didn't even know that they knew that i existed. Of course then Rachel (one of the girls who i helped change) didn't even notice me, but complete strangers were complimenting me. Brittany says i'm much more confident now that my hair is short. I don't know about that, but it feels good to be complimented so much, particularly since the scale said that i had gained some of that weight back. I'm sure that it didn't hurt that i couldn't stop smiling before or after the show, either.

I'm still stressed about school (Physics and Acting mostly) though glad that Health/Wellness is about to end. Maybe i should start going to gym at that time? Can i handle this much stuff at once? School, two jobs, and the gym? Seems pretty unbelievable. I don't know if i should thank God or turn tail and run.

1 comment:

Wilma Fingerdu said...

I just wanted to check in and see how you were doing. I was jsu tupdating the castaspell blog and though ti woul dswhing by and say hello *waves*