Saturday, October 29, 2005

updated aeo wish

Yeah, i know, it's late, but it's the weekend! I just updated my American Eagle wishlist. There are several things i really wish i could get. On the jeans i put about two sizes smaller than i am i think... though this past summer there was a pair of capris that i tried on at Hot Topic in the same size that i fit into (it was a tight fit, but not so tight that i wouldn't wear them in public). I really, really wanted those pants, but they were $42 and i simply didn't have the money. That style has been totally sold out for months (it's still in my wish list though). Anyways, i dated it August 11th of next year, around the time i hope to be packing for Biola. Who knows if i'll get anything off my list, but, gotta dream, right? Without hope the people perish.

No comments: