Thursday, November 10, 2005

THIS IS HOW <tired> I REALLY AM

You are
[] short, under 5'2
[x] 5'2 -5'6"
[] 5'7" - 6'0
[] tall 6'2 and up

NATURALLY
[] blonde
[] redhead
[] brunette
[x] dirty blonde/brownish
[] dark brown
[] black

[x] blue-eyed
[] brown-eyed
[] green-eyed
[-] hazel eyed hey, i got a little bit around my irises!
[] gold/gray/green-eyed
[] silver/gray- eyed
[] blue/green-eyed
[] blue/gray-eyed
[] they change colors

[x] glasses
[-] contacts i miss!
[] neither

[] short hair
[x] medium
[] long hair

Your favorite color(s) are?
[x] red dark red
[] khaki
[] pink
[] hot pink
[] yellow
[] black
[] green
[-] lime green it's up there
[XXXX] blue
[x] white
[x] turquoise duh, it's blue
[] silver
[x] purple
[x] brown
[x] orange especially when with...
[x] grey
[] maroon burgundy or brick is more my color
[?] gold
[x] clear
[] don't really care

Some things you've done?
[x] ice skating
[x] hiking
[] kayaking
[] rafting
[] water skiing
[x] camping
[x] horseback riding
[] surfing and skim/wake boarding i wish!!!!
[x] snowboarding
[x] skiing
[] skateboarding
[] cheerleading
[] lacrosse
[] street hockey
[] gymnastics i wish
[-] martial arts only if tae bo counts: i don't have the money for real martial arts
[] bmx
[] baton twirling

Your personality is sometimes...
[x] talkative
[x] shy
[x] funny
[x] serious
[] laid back
[] grumpy
[] strict
[x] hyper
[XXXX] weird
[?] ditzy
[X] sarcastic
[] slow

you can't stand listening to?
[] pop
[X] country
[] christian
[] classical
[] techno
[] oldies
[?] opera
[] reggae
[] emo
[] 80's
[] disco
[] rap

The pets you have had?
[x] cat
[x] dog
[] lizard
[] rat
[] ferret
[x] bunny hated it
[x] fish ditto
[] duck
[] horse
[] bird
[] frog
[]hermit crab
[] prarie dog
[] none
[] turtle
[x] hamster
[] snake
[x] gerbil
[] guinea pig
[] pig
[] goat
[] chinchilla
[] tarantula
[] geese
[] chicken

Clothing Brands you like?
[] Delia's
[x] American Eagle
[] Hollister
[] The Buckle too expensive
[] Abercrombie & Fitch too slutty... the catalogs i mean
[?] Target
[?] Wal-mart
[] Wet Seal
[?] O'neill
[x] PacSun
[] Aeropostale
[] Dickies
[?] Quicksilver
[x]Roxy
[] Anchor Blue
[NOT] Guess
[] Lucky
[] Champs
[x] Salvation army/goodwill,
[x] if i like it i'll wear it
[sometimes] old navy
[] only name brand
[] dont really care
NO Tommy

Shoe Brands?
[] Nike
[?] Adidas
[X] Reebok
[] Etnies
[] Converse
[] K Swiss
[] Steve Madden
[x] Vans
[x] if i like something ill buy it no matter what brand
[] New Balance
[?] LEI
[] Payless don't carry anything any good anymore
[] Basics
No Keds

States I have been to.
[x] Alabama
[] Alaska
[XXXX] Arizona
[x] Arkansas
[xx] California
[xx] Colorado
[] Connecticut
[] Delaware
[x] Florida
[x] Georgia
[] Hawaii
[] Idaho
[x] Illinois
[x] Indiana
[x] Iowa
[x] Kansas
[x] Kentucky
[x] Louisiana
[] Maine
[x] Maryland
[] Massachusetts
[] Michigan
[] Minnesota
[x] Mississippi
[x] Missouri
[] Montana
[x] Nebraska
[x] Nevada
[] New Hampshire
[] New Jersey
[x] New Mexico
[] New York
[xx] North Carolina
[] North Dakota
[x] Ohio
[x] Oklahoma
[] Oregon
[x] Pennsylvania
[] Rhode Island
[x] South Carolina
[] South Dakota
[x] Tennessee
[x] Texas
[x] Utah
[] Vermont
[xx] Virginia
[] Washington
[x] Washington D.C.
[x] West Virginia
[] Wisconsin
[] Wyoming

your confessions:
[] im afraid of the quiet
[] I am really ticklish
[X] I'm afraid of the dark sometimes
[] I've collected comic books (use to)
[x] I shut others out when I'm sad
[?] I open up to others easily
[-] I read the news sometimes: listen to it more often
[] I love Disney movies NOT
[x] I am a sucker for eyes
[] I don't kill bugs
[] I have "x"s in my screen name
[x] I bake well
[] I have worn pajamas to class
[] I love Martha Stewart No, but i don't think she should have been sent to prison
[] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS
[x] I am self-conscious
[x] I love to laugh.
[] I have tried a cigarette
[-] I can't swallow pills have to stuff it down my throat and water is no help
[X] I bite my nails
[] I want your mom
[X] I play computer games when I'm bored
[x] Gotten lost in the city
[] Gone out in public in your pajamas
[] Made out in an elevator
[] Been skydiving
[] Been bungee jumping
[] Bitten someone
[x] Dressed up like a guy/girl (well duh)
[] egged a house/car
[x] Crashed into a car
[] Been fired
[] Been skinny dipping

Have you ever...
[] stolen a sign
[X] danced in the rain definitely
[x] Seen a shooting star a really bright one Monday night
[] proposed to anyone
[x] Gotten stitches
[] Eaten Sushi
[x] Gotten the chicken pox
[x] Ridden in a taxi
[] Been on a cruise ship
[x]Driven over 400 miles in one day
[x] Been on a Plane by yourself
[] had surgery just stitches
[x] seen a movie more than 3 times in the theater
[x] been on stage
[x] peed somewhere other than a toilet
[?] gotten a black eye
[] memorized all the dialogue in a movie
[x] watched an entire baseball game on tv

Do you like...
[x] old movies
[] musicals not really
[x] blasting music in your car
[x] foreign foods
[] anime
[XXX] Christmas time
[?] donuts sometimes i crave them, but usually it's take 'em or leave 'em
[X] animals
[x] coffee when there's lots of milk, sugar, and chocolate in it

No comments: