Tuesday, February 05, 2013

delayed ride

I tried, seriously i did. I overslept (which isn't really a surprise since i've been having heinous insomnia), i get geared up, i go to pump up my bike tires...and my pump breaks in my hands.  My like-new bike pump. Yeah, i've had it for four years, but it's barely been used. It wasn't left out in the sun or anything. So i haul my bike through mud to my dad's air compressor, plug it in, turn it on, and it refuses to work. ARGH.

So not only do i need to buy a new air pump but i've missed my window and there's no way i'm going on a ride today. This is going to push my whole training schedule back a day.

ETA: I'll probably just ride and swim on the same day. This is assuming that i can get my gym membership set up tomorrow. So my first ride is probably going to be on a treadmill.

No comments: